Today every smartphone has certain apps that help to perform several core functions in easy way. These apps that are already installed in these devices are technically denoted to as System Apps. The main benefit of this “System Apps” is that they are basically immune and cannot be uninstalled if your phone is not rooted rooted and if possibly you erroneously or knowingly drag out few of these apps, you are going to end up with a bricked device for sure. Presently, the Google play store provides many user apps which can be simply uninstalled whenever you want and this is the reason such apps does not attain system privilege and are being referred to as user apps.
Below you will learn the process to convert User Apps into System Apps, for this Lucky Patcher method is described in detail:
How to convert User Apps into System Apps:
Converting user app into system app can essentially be a piece of cake only if you know the correct recipe. There are many reasons behind why you are converting few of your user app to system app particularly those that comes in handy. It is of no doubt that apps such as titanium backup pro and similar other apps can assist perform this operating of converting trustingly, but below you will find the lucky patcher method which is more improved, simple and classic as compared to other methods.
The typical way of installing user apps is through the Amazon Appstore, Google Play Store, third-party markets, or by sideloading. Contrast to that, system apps are apps which are pre-installed in the smartphone’s system partition with your ROM and usually android device users cannot gain the access to the system partition. This suggests that, usually users directly cannot install apps to or also cannot uninstall from the system partition. Users can install user apps as system apps by making use of apps like Titanium Backup, however you need to go for the paid version of this particular app to be able to enjoy such feature.
Converting User Apps into System Apps using Lucky Patcher:
Basically there are two kinds of app option existing in your phones, one is System app in which different kinds of app that are previously exists in our phones such as USB backup, smart manager, s planner, etc. These are type of permanent apps that users cannot delete them while the other type is that we generally install from the phone’s play store or through internet like games, whatsapp, imo, etc. This other kind of apps can be uninstalled or can also be deleted from your smartphone. For this, lucky patcher app assists you to keep any one of out of these apps permanently in your android phone such as app locker and users cannot uninstall them.
The basic requirement for performing this operation is the Root Permission and the battery being charged up to 50% to assure that you have enough electric power for the whole procedure. The requirement is to have a rooted Android device, in case if you have not rooted your android device, you need to check different rooting methods. Initially enable USB debugging option on your Android device, it is known that you can find USB Debugging option via Settings > Applications > Development. After this backup every personal information on your smartphone to assure that you have owned a copy of your personal information (like contacts, MMS, SMS, Internet settings, Wi-Fi passwords, etc.) if the process erases such data. Maintain a battery charge of 70% or more.
- Initially download Lucky Patcher Apk from the official website. You can understand well that this particular app is borderline illegal and, thus, it does not get its place on the Google Play Store however there are approaches that you can avail it and detailed instructions are described down below to follow.
- After installing this app from its website, the next thing that you need to do is to enable the unknown sources option from the settings in phone as well as the security menu. This is because the Android OS handles software from outside the Google Play Store system as doubtful.
- In the next step, you can install this application similar to any other normal android app.
- After the app gets installed and operates successfully, you should go back and disable the unknown sources option that had formerly been activated as it is a security gap that can be distorted by malicious programs and hackers.
- After this locate the app from your device app drawer then tap on this to open it which may ask for root permission hence grant it.
- Later in next step, confirm that you have the app ticked through xposed modules option (which is optional). On first launch, you will be offered with a good interface containing all your apps registered. Later on navigate through and choose the particular app you wish to convert into system app. After this from the drop down option that will look and then choose option of “Tools”. You are almost done so now locate the option Move to /System/App then click on it. Later wait for certain seconds and this app will be moved to system apps automatically.
Usefulness of Lucky Patcher:
- This app has the greatest effective application which enables you to have control on your set up android device.
- It removes the license sign costs in applications.
- It is also the greatest effective application which offers you the checklist of every application whenever you open it.
- Users can erase, uninstall or even remover the extreme info or day conserved in this particular app. You can also check out the full information relating the application as well as you can make essential adjustments to remove unique applications.
- You are also allowed to backup apps to restore apps later on after you have moved to system apps in case if something go wrong.
As compared to its competitor apps, today Lucky Patcher is the best app that helps you to convert user app to system apps as well as move your app from phone memory to the SDcard. Its interface is simple and it involves easy steps to accomplish this task.