You may have heard about the Modded Google Play Store several times from your friends or colleagues. They have told you stories about its efficiency and the plethora of features it offers. But have you ever stopped to think what a Modded Play Store actually is? And how different is it from the original Google Play Store? Or have you ever wondered how can you get it on your smartphone? Maybe all these questions are flooding your mind as we speak about this application and we ensure you to answer all your doubts honestly. So, let’s dive deep and unravel the mysteries of Modded Play Store.
What is Modded Play Store?
Modded Play Store is actually a modified version of the original Google Play Store. It was developed by the developer group ChelpuS. Actually, there is no visual difference between the Modded and the original Play Store. It means that while using the modded Play Store, you will not feel any difference. All the factors like download speed, billing and the appearance of this modified version are exactly same as the original one. But the only difference is in the features and that is what makes this app more appealing to some. However, your must have to be rooted in order to use this.
So, why do you need to install the modded Play Store? Well, here is why:
- In the original Play Store, you cannot verify the license of any app that you download in offline mode. Further, you will have to download the license key from the Play Store only to verify it. But with the Modded Play Store, you will not have to worry about that. You can download the free app from the modded Play Store and get the license key from any other online store. And this modified version of the Play Store will allow you to verify the license using the downloaded key without any difficulty in the offline mode.
- Moreover, you will not have to worry about the Auto Updates from Play Store. This feature has been disabled in the modified version. Hence, no more worries about losing data on silly updates.
- When you download a paid app from the Play Store; generally you can get the refund within two hours when you ask for it but ironically, your app also gets uninstalled when you get your money back. And this problem has been solved in the Modded Play Store. You can get your payment back within two hours in this modified Play Store too but after receiving the payment, your app does not get uninstalled and you can still use it like the way you want. However, you cannot download a paid app directly for free though you can still use this refund trick to get your money back.
Features of Modded Play Store:
As we have cleared what the Modded Play Store actually is, you are probably wondering about the features it offers. The latest version of the Modded Play Store i.e., version 7.3.07K offers a plethora of interesting features. So, exactly what features are you going to get? Let’s find out:
- The first that you will get in this version is a new and enhance the user interface.
- The offline verification can be done much more easily in this version.
- All the bugs that were reported in the previous versions have been fixed.
- You will be able to use the Google LVL protected applications.
- The descriptions, as well as the changelogs, can easily be downloaded.
- Family sharing, as well as gifting, has been added.
- The refund button has been developed and reinstated.
- You will not have to worry about the auto updates.
- Lastly, if you have an NFC-enable credit card then you will be able to add it with much more ease.
How to download and install the Modded Play Store on your phone?
Now, this is the most important part of this guide. How to download or install the Modded Play Store on your device? Let us assure you of one thing, that no matter which process you choose to install the modded Play Store; ultimately, you will work just fine. But as stated before, your phone must have to be rooted to install this modified version of the Play Store. However, there is also a way to download this Play Store without rooting your phone. Are you feeling confused? Then scroll down and clear your confusion:
Installing the Modded Play Store:
There are actually three methods of installing the modded Play Store on your smartphone. And in this guide, you will find all the three methods that you can use to download the modded Play Store on your phone. So, what are these three methods? Here, check out:
- The method I (The Easy Method):
This is the easiest method of installing the Modded Play Store on your smartphone. It does not involve any complicated steps and you will not have to be perplexed by any confusing technical error in the middle of installation. All you have to do is just follow few steps and get the modified Play Store on your phone. However, if your Android phone does not support this method then there is nothing to worry about. You can always use the second method easily.
So, what are the steps that you need to follow? Well, here they are:
- Firstly, you will have to download the Lucky patcher to your Android smartphone. You can easily search the internet for the Lucky Patcher .apk file and you can download it from any website you want.
- Once, you have successfully installed the Lucky Patcher .apk file, you will have to install it on your phone. Just click on the .apk file; grant the access to the root and follow the instructions to have it installed on your phone. However, you need to understand that this method is only applicable if you have a rooted phone. Otherwise, you will not be able to install the Lucky Patcher.
- When the installation of the Lucky Patcher completes, you will have to tap on the option which is shown as the Toolbox. A new window will open as you tap on the Toolbox. Then all you have to do is scroll down; find the option to patch it to Android and tap on it.
- Are you done? All right! As you patching gets completed, you will be provided with a set of different options from which you will have to choose the right ones. Yes! Select the options “Signature Verification Option Always True”; “Disable .apk signature verification”;”Support Patch for InApp and LVL emulation” and click on the apply option.
- Your device will reboot once you tap on the Apply button.
- Now, what you need to do is to check whether everything has gone as you have planned. So, you will need to go to the patch option once again and check whether the patch has been successfully applied. If the patch is applied successfully then congratulate yourself as you can move forward to install the modded Play Store. And if in any case, the patch is not applied; well then you will have to repeat all the steps once again.
- Is your patch applied correctly? Fine! Now, you will have to go to the toolbox once again. Yes! The same toolbox that we used before patching your phone. So, find the tool box option and tap on it. You will be shown several options, but you need to scroll down and find the “Install Modded Play Store” option. Once you have found it, just tap on it.
- Once you tap on the Install Modded Play Store option, you will see several versions of the Modded Play Store on the screen. Find the latest version of this modified Play Store i.e., version 7.3.07K and tap on the install option.
- You will see the modded Play Store downloading.
- Once the download completes, the installation will start automatically.
- You will be shown “the installation is complete”. Congratulations! You have successfully downloaded and installed the Modded Play Store on your phone. Now, use it as you want and have fun!
- Method II (The complicated Method):
Well, there is no need to go for the complicated method if you can get the installation completed by the easy method. However, if the method I fail to install the app to your phone then you will have to use this one.
- So, your mobile is already patched; hence, there is no need to repeat the first six steps from the previous method. And if it is not patched then use the first six steps of Method I to get it patched.
- For this method, you will have to download the .apk file of Root Explorer on your phone and press on install to get installed on your device.
- On the next step, download the modded Play Store from below download button. You can download it by using your phone or PC as per your convenience.
- Once the file is downloaded, rename it to “PhoneSky.apk”; copy the file; open the root explorer and paste it there. Now, it will show you that the file already exists; so replace the existing file by this new one.
- Press the file for a long time and it will ask you for permission. Go ahead and set the permission as “rw-r-r-”.
- Reboot your phone and congratulations, the modded Play Store has been installed on your phone.
- Method III (No root):
Well, if you do not want to root your phone then you can use this method to install the Modded Play Store on your phone.
- Download the no root version of Lucky Patcher from the internet and install it.
- Open the file and you will be asked to allow the permissions. So, grant all the permissions.
- Search for the Modded Play Store in the Tool box and select the latest version to install it.
- Your device will reboot.
- Congratulations! The modded Play Store is installed successfully on your phone.
Well, that’s all folks! Use any method you like to install the modded Play Store on your phone. And have fun with the interesting features that this modified app offers.